Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's been too long...

So Trevor has needed a hair cut for a while now and we finally had time to do it tonight. I think the last time I cut his hair was the beginning of December. While it is nice to save money by having me cut his hair, sometimes it is a bit nerve wracking. I'm getting a little more used to it and he's always very encouraging, so I seem to manage somehow. It's great he has curly hair, though, because it hides all the mistakes (in theory, of course...).

I don't know if this picture does it justice, but there was A LOT of hair on the ground!The New and Improved! How can you not love that face!

Friday was Trevor's last day working at Qualtrics. He starts his new job as a research assistant on Monday! Here is a picture of all the programmers who work at Qualtrics. Don't you love their work attire? That's one benefit of being a programmer.

Last Sunday, the Florence clan got together and had dinner at Heather (Trevor's sister) and Cesar's home. We told Cesar he needed to get into the picture (that's him sticking his finger in the picture). (Left to Right: Leah, Hank, Summer, Mandy, Heather). This is the shortest Summer's hair has ever been in her life. I think it looks really good on her!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are lucky that Trevor has a curl to his hair. The rest of your sisters cut stick straight hair! I think the longest I have gone not cutting John's hair is 4 weeks. That night we cut it around midnight because it was the only time we had.
Good luck with your new job Trevor!

Jen said...

Having cut Don's hair for over 13 years - I still get nervous every time. It somehow turns out - I'm still not sure what I'm doing. Ü Dustin has the curls and it does make it easier to blend. I like Summer's hair.