Yeah, it is pretty silly. I bet that when they installed it they didn't think that people would drive around it. It's interesting because security frequently has unintended side effects. When "The Club" became popular, the number of car hijacks dramatically increased. People always find loop holes for security.
They look like they might! I actually didn't notice that one of those cars was parked the wrong way. It's possible. Speaking of sliding cars... check this out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BM2gLjfE_3Y
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
7 comments:
It looks like cars were trying to avoid the same cow in the middle of the road...
Ha, I never thought of it that way. Actually, there's a security post in the middle. The kind that raises when you enter a password or swipe a card.
That is a silly place to have it since they can drive over the grass. Did I miss a high curb? Someone really wanted to get in or out or both...
Yeah, it is pretty silly. I bet that when they installed it they didn't think that people would drive around it. It's interesting because security frequently has unintended side effects. When "The Club" became popular, the number of car hijacks dramatically increased. People always find loop holes for security.
Did those cars eventually collide?
the ones in the back
They look like they might! I actually didn't notice that one of those cars was parked the wrong way. It's possible. Speaking of sliding cars... check this out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BM2gLjfE_3Y
Post a Comment