Saturday, February 16, 2008

You make it all worthwhile!

Trevor heard this song on Pandora a few months ago and liked it so much he bought the song on iTunes. I found it on YouTube so you can all listen to it as well. It's pretty funny and really sweet at the same time. I like the Shepherd's Pie part quite a bit.



We didn't really get to celebrate Valentines Day on Thursday because I was still really sick (I'm feeling better now), but I feel like Trevor treats me special every day and we don't need to necessarily buy flowers or presents to show our love (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that). Trevor shows his love for me in many other ways--like taking care of me when I was sick and happily doing things I ask him to do. We did go out to dinner and saw the movie "The Water Horse" yesterday at the dollar theater, though, to celebrate Valentines day. Trevor really does make it all worthwhile!

Happy Valentines Day every day and forever Trevor!

4 comments:

Trevor said...

Dear Linds,

You really do make it all worthwhile! School isn't the most fun thing in the world, but when I feel like I'm ready to throw in the towel, I think of you, and are inspired to keep on moving forward.

Love you forever!
Trevor

Steven said...

di you like water horse?

Trevor said...

yes we like water horse

Trevor said...

Pay no mind to Trevor... (the other Trevor that is...) :) Yes, we liked the movie. The characters were really interesting and the Scottish locale was cool. It took place during WWII, which was interesting because it showed how it affected people in that part of the world. There were a couple scenes that could be intense for children however.