Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's finally OVER!!!

I (this is Lindsay not Trevor) gave my project defense presentation today and I passed! Hallelujah! Now I can officially graduate (I just need to take care of all the paperwork). It's such a nice feeling to know the oral presentation "final exam" is over.

P.S. I didn't tell hardly anyone that I was defending today because I didn't want to talk about it and make myself more nervous. So if you didn't know I was defending today, it's because I didn't tell anyone. I figured it would just make other people anxious for me as well and it's better to find out it's already over.

7 comments:

Trevor said...

Man, I wish I gave my defense today! Lindsay did a great job!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Lindsay! I am so proud of your many accomplishments. I had no idea you were defending today. You have worked diligently on your schoolwork. Now it's time to take a rest! Enjoy the stress-free rest of the semester. I bet you sleep well tonight. Love you lots!

Jen said...

That is sooooo awesome! Now you can enjoy your third trimester. That must be a great feeling!!!

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations! I remember when Gordon defended he was SOO much more relaxed afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your semester getting ready for a baby!!

Sarah said...

Great job Lindsay!

Mrs. Horton said...

Congrats!!! I bet that feels so good for it to be done and over with.

Jess said...

Congratulations! I can't imagine how much stress you must've had in preparing for that - now you can focus on all the fun "becoming a mom" stuff! You're gonna love it!