Friday, February 8, 2008

The ONE good thing coming from the possible recession

Tax Rebates!


Hello new iMac!

Well, the whole point of the rebates is to stimulate the economy, right!? That's probably what we will do with our rebate. Trevor, as you can imagine, is really excited (and so am I)! No more waiting until Lindsay's laptop bites the dust to buy a cool family computer.

What will you do with your rebate? Pay off a credit card or loan, do repairs on your home, or buy something you have been needing or wanting? Have you thought about it yet? Even though it probably won't be until May or June at the earliest we get the checks, it's fun to dream!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh, how often I have thought of what I would do with my tax rebate. But in reality, I will be paying off some credit cards and placing the rest in savings. But if I was to splurge on something, I would buy a couch :)

Jen said...

ALL towards debt... what a good feeling that will be!!

Then if we get one next year, we can REALLY enjoy it!!