Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas?!?



Wait a minute... isn't today March 30th? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is the END of March. Why does Utah toy with our emotions and makes us think spring has come at last and then we get this weather? I bet it will probably melt by the end of today or at least tomorrow. At least we get one more cold spell before the hot weather hits (I prefer the cold to the heat right now--especially when our current apartment doesn't have A/C).

Well, for those in Arizona saying they are glad they don't live here and how it is 80 degrees there right now, I will be sure to post pictures during the summer of how beautiful the weather is when we are living in California! :0)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! I'm glad I live in Arizona, and we have been in the mid-80's for a couple of weeks now. Chamber of Commerce weather! Go ahead and post those beautiful weather pictures this summer. It won't bother me. Our summer heat is like everyone's dead-of-winter cold. I can endure the heat because gorgeous weather is just around the corner.

Kathryn said...

Amen Lindsay! to the beautiful weather in the summer! Although I remember needing to wear my sweatshirt a few times at night during the summer. This weather was a nice change today. Especially since hasn't really stopped snowing all day. But I remember last year when we got the big storm in April and then it snowed again in May. Perhaps it may do it again this year :)

Sarah said...

I remember snow in June when we lived in Utah. The funnier thing was that it only took two months for people to forget how to drive in it! At least it should melt quickly...

Lindsay said...

Even though I remember it doing this every year in the past (get warmer outside and then snow again), it still gets me every year that I think it is finally spring and then the weather turns cold again. I don't think I will ever learn!

I also have to remember April showers bring May flowers--hence it will rain a lot in April. Something else to look forward to!

Sarah said...

Yes...allergies! :-) (mine started when I got pregnant for the first time.)

Julie said...

HI, This is Trevor's cousin Julie :) We'll have to get together when you're in CA this summer. If you need any help finding a place or moving, please let us know.

Jared and Delia said...

All this hullabaloo in the media about global warming has me looking out our window wondering what that is all about sometimes :).