Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We went to Trevor's grandparents' house in Lehi tonight for Easter dinner. We had a great time! Here are some pictures we managed to take this evening. We are trying to be better about taking pictures.

Here is (left to right) Rhett, Aurora, and Summer. Rhett and Aurora are Trevor's cousins and Summer is Trevor's younger sister.


Another close-up of Aurora and Summer.


Whose belly is bigger now?


Trevor's grandparents--Aurora and Henry Florence


Alicey Melo (Trevor's niece--Heather's daughter)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Trevor's sad face like he is upset he is losing the belly race.

Looks like you had a great time Lindsay & Trevor!

Jen said...

Thanks for the pictures! You are beautiful, Lindsay! You definitely have the "glow!" Ü

Anonymous said...

You sure don't look like you're going to have a baby in about SIX weeks! You look good, Lindsay! How nice to have a dinner with Trevor's grandparents and family.

GordonandChrissy said...

You look so good! I'm impressed, and agree with your mom, you don't look like you're about to have a baby so soon. You look so cute!

Maria and Ryan said...

Ok, seriously Lindsay, you are like 20 bazillion times smaller than I am. I am so jealous! You and T-Flow both look beautiful! Sounds like Easter @ Dad-o's was a blast--of course!