Such cute pictures!!! I love the one with the towel. He is very alert for a newborn! Most likely because you didn't have any drugs during his birth. His feelings for girls will change in about 12 years... that picture was funny! Ü
Calvin didn't like being unwrapped from his blanket in the picture with Olivia. It was the best picture we could get with the two of them. He can be a little feisty at times, but we love him just the same!
Hi Lindsay! Remember me, Trevor's cousin! Calvin is adorable! I love the picture of him and Olivia so cute! Ryan and Maria had their baby on Saturday too! So exciting! Have fun!
I agree with Jen that he is very alert. Does he like the bath? None of mine did until they were about a month old. They did not like being cold and wet.
He liked having warm water poured over his head and body, but he didn't like being cold afterward. He really liked being wrapped up in his towel because then he was warm.
Well, I finally found this blog after hitting "search blog". I love the pictures and video. Yep, babies like to be wrapped tight - probably feels like the womb - all squished together. Looks like you're all adjusting well. Can't wait to see #11.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. He is a beautiful boy. Glad to here you are doing well. I don't know if I would be able to endure the labor without the drugs, You are amazing! From Eliza and Jude Ogzewalla
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
9 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! I love the one with the towel. He is very alert for a newborn! Most likely because you didn't have any drugs during his birth. His feelings for girls will change in about 12 years... that picture was funny! Ü
Calvin didn't like being unwrapped from his blanket in the picture with Olivia. It was the best picture we could get with the two of them. He can be a little feisty at times, but we love him just the same!
Hi Lindsay! Remember me, Trevor's cousin! Calvin is adorable! I love the picture of him and Olivia so cute! Ryan and Maria had their baby on Saturday too! So exciting! Have fun!
Hello from the Ray Griffin Jr clan! Congrats on your precious little boy! He is beautiful and I loved the birth story! You are truly amazing!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!! I am so Happy for you! I can't wait to see him in person!
I agree with Jen that he is very alert. Does he like the bath? None of mine did until they were about a month old. They did not like being cold and wet.
Another cute nephew!
He liked having warm water poured over his head and body, but he didn't like being cold afterward. He really liked being wrapped up in his towel because then he was warm.
Well, I finally found this blog after hitting "search blog". I love the pictures and video. Yep, babies like to be wrapped tight - probably feels like the womb - all squished together. Looks like you're all adjusting well. Can't wait to see #11.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. He is a beautiful boy. Glad to here you are doing well. I don't know if I would be able to endure the labor without the drugs, You are amazing!
From Eliza and Jude Ogzewalla
Post a Comment