That is so sweet. You can post pictures everyday if you want to... His first Calvin and "Tiger" picture. The kids wanted to get their cousin a Hobbs but I told them he already had one.
The first picture Calvin is looking at you the way Trevor does... :-)
Very cute Lindsay! Those pj's won't be small forever. I tell my children constantly to stop growing. They look at me and say, "Mom...it is our job to grow!" I can't argue with that.
We LOVE Calvin! Congrats to you guys; we are so proud of you both! Giving birth is hard work, huh? And how about that nursing thing? Is it going pretty well for you? Keep up the pics!
What a sweet baby! You forgot to mention that he has red hair! I hope you and Calvin are adjusting to life now. Just enjoy your time with him - they grow so fast!
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
6 comments:
That is so sweet. You can post pictures everyday if you want to... His first Calvin and "Tiger" picture. The kids wanted to get their cousin a Hobbs but I told them he already had one.
The first picture Calvin is looking at you the way Trevor does... :-)
Those are such sweet little pictures. They do look very cute sleeping. :)
Very cute Lindsay! Those pj's won't be small forever. I tell my children constantly to stop growing. They look at me and say, "Mom...it is our job to grow!" I can't argue with that.
We LOVE Calvin! Congrats to you guys; we are so proud of you both! Giving birth is hard work, huh? And how about that nursing thing? Is it going pretty well for you? Keep up the pics!
He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person :)
What a sweet baby! You forgot to mention that he has red hair! I hope you and Calvin are adjusting to life now. Just enjoy your time with him - they grow so fast!
Post a Comment