Kathryn came by today and gave Calvin a birthday gift: his very own lullaby. She gave us a CD as well with the song on it, so we added some pictures to it and put them to the music. I think most of you have seen these pictures already, but the song goes nice with the pictures.
4 comments:
Wow! I'm not sure if there are words to describe that except WOW! I totally have tears streaming down my cheeks. Kathryn, you are so talented and have a beautiful voice!! That was a priceless gift! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
What a sweet song, and a really great idea to put pictures to it. Thanks for sharing. :)
I like how you turned the song into a music video! That was a great idea! There were actually a lot of those pictures I had never seen before. I must say, Calvin is a really cute boy, and I still can't believe how strong he is.
wow, so pretty! Your sis is way talented! Calvin is so cute, I swear he is smiling in the pic of him in the towel!
Post a Comment