Yesterday we had Family Home Evening for the first time with Calvin. I can't believe it was a week ago I was sitting on a couch in labor... Anyway, we sang a song, had a lesson, and Calvin told me he wanted chocolate chip cookies for dessert (I'm sure he loved the taste in his milk :0) ). We decided for our lesson to start with the Creation and Adam and Eve. Even though he probably comprehended very little of what we said, we know it is important to start teaching our children when they are very young, so why not six days old! Too bad he can't communicate with us otherwise he could have probably told the story a whole lot better than we did!
1 comment:
I am sure he could have told it better. I sometimes get looks from my babies like, "I don't think you are getting the full story mom..."
Post a Comment