We took some video this morning of Calvin crawling and bouncing balls. I tried to cut out the boring parts, but it's still a little long. I'm sure his grandparents won't care, right? :0)
And in case you were wondering, yes that is a racquetball he's playing with (a clean one). Gotta start him early! :0)
In unrelated news...
How to create a collection of home movies onto a DVD from our point-and-shoot camera using an iMac:
- Import the movies from our camera into iPhoto
- Load the videos from iPhoto into iMovie
- Once you create your video in iMovie (selecting the right clips and adding titles, etc.), export the final movie with all the combined clips out of iMovie.
- Import into GarageBand in order to add chapters (iMovie 08 doesn't do this)
- Import into iDVD to actually create a menu and burn your DVD
As much as I love our iMac, sometimes I wonder at Apple making us use ALL of the programs in iLife in order to burn a DVD from our camera. Honestly, the process doesn't take that much time, but after doing it I just thought it was funny that we have to go through so many programs in order to create a DVD.
6 comments:
He's getting so good at crawling and pulling up on things! How fun! And, he always has that big smile. What a happy, cute kid. :)
WOW!!! Can that boy go!!! It sounds like he said "ball" when he saw the raquetball. And he follows Lindsay's commands very well. Good obedient fellow. Can't wait to see him in 4 days. I'll bring his cross stitch and you can take a picture of it and dream of it some day being finished. I've completed 27 of 40 pages.
Wow he's so fast! Those are cute videos, don't you love how you can capture your baby's first...EVERYTHING on video! I love technology.
I also love how Red his hair is, just like his mommy. He's a cutie for sure!
Oh yes! Momma Marty, we will definitely take a picture of your cross stitch and post it on our blog! We look forward to seeing it in a few days (and you guys too of course!).
I guess you could also say I'm good at predicting what Calvin is about to do and I say it on the video before he does it. I'm not sure if he understands me that well yet and does what I tell him to do.
Calvin- you have grown up so much so fast! Boy can he move around well and he is so coordinated! And we can't forget how cute, too!
That wasn't a long video at all! I love watching Calvin. Thanks gain for remembering my birthday. I was thinking afterwards about your labor experiance and realized that you got doubled blessed for going through that by giving birth to the sweetest, happiest boy. Does he ever stop smiling? What a sweetheart! Thanks for the info about burning a DVD!
Post a Comment