Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today is always a good day...

When you get all this:
for only $18.68!

Did I ever say how much I love Walgreens? I also have to give credit to my sister, Sarah, for letting me know about the deal. I don't find these good deals by myself.

Oh, and don't you worry, I'm going back for more! :0)

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Sweet! They are building a Walgreens down the street and I can't wait! They have such good deals.

Steven said...

that's a lot of size 3! Eden went to a size 5 pretty quick and David has been in size 2 for almost 2 weeks now. Awesome Deal!!

Sarah said...

That is AWESOME Lindsay!

None of my boys went past a size 3!

Leah Florence said...

I also was effected by this good shopping spree...and I just have to say THANK YOU! You are the master shopper if there ever was one!