He is SO young to be doing that, wow he is a fast learner! You have one smart kid on your hands. Which could be a good thing...or a bad thing for his parents! :)
How old is he?! That is really young. I think he was probably calculating the ratio of speed at which the rattle would come in contact with the toy and convert that into ...something... knowing who his parents are. (like I even know what I am talking about)
Calvin is six weeks old today (June 24). He also loves hitting the toy in the air with his hand. It keeps him entertained for a while (like 30-40 minutes if he isn't hungry)!
We think he's pretty smart, but I also know we are biased being his parents.
I had to do a double take to realize which one of my sisters was speaking. You all sound very alike. Calvin is pretty active. I don't think Eden moved that much at 6 weeks.
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
8 comments:
He is SO young to be doing that, wow he is a fast learner! You have one smart kid on your hands. Which could be a good thing...or a bad thing for his parents! :)
What a smart nephew I have!
Yes, Calvin is young to be holding a rattle and shaking it. He IS a smart kid - look at his parents!
A noise maker ... or perhaps a percussionist? :)
How old is he?! That is really young. I think he was probably calculating the ratio of speed at which the rattle would come in contact with the toy and convert that into ...something... knowing who his parents are. (like I even know what I am talking about)
Calvin is six weeks old today (June 24). He also loves hitting the toy in the air with his hand. It keeps him entertained for a while (like 30-40 minutes if he isn't hungry)!
We think he's pretty smart, but I also know we are biased being his parents.
I had to do a double take to realize which one of my sisters was speaking. You all sound very alike. Calvin is pretty active. I don't think Eden moved that much at 6 weeks.
Of course you two gave birth to a genius baby! he is killing us he is so cute!!
Post a Comment