Calvin is growing more and more every day even though it is hard to notice it when I’m with him 24/7. He loves to look around and is starting to notice us more. He loves it when we take his diaper off and that is one way I can get him to stay very content (unless he’s hungry). He also loves to take naps on people. It’s common for him to fall asleep on me and then wake up about 5-15 minutes after putting him in his pack-n-play. One blessing is that he doesn’t have his days and nights mixed up too bad anymore. He will wake up between 2 and 3 am to eat and then again between 5 and 6 am. It’s good he sleeps most the night, but the offside is that he is up most the day so I don’t get as much done. I’ve learned to be happy if all I get done during the day is one load of laundry. Trevor is also really supportive and is excited for me as well when I’m able to do even the smallest task.
Our drive last week was long and uneventful. Calvin was great! He slept for hours and hours in his car seat and only started crying when we got off the highway to get gas or food. We got reimbursed for our meals so we celebrated a bit by eating breakfast at Mimi's one day, and eating lunch at Chevy's another.
I'm really excited because we're finally getting Calvin's stroller! We ordered it online and it should be getting here sometime soon. I'm looking forward to going on walks with him during the day. Trevor is also going to start trying to ride his bike to work so that will give me a chance to use the car during the day as well.
Well, here are a couple of pictures for you!










5 comments:
hurray for Cali! I want to live there SO bad...but it'll never happen. I forgot what part are you guys living in? Calvin is so cute, very alert. My Jesse is the same way with sleeping, he NEVER sleeps during the day unless he's held. But he sleeps through the night so I shouldn't complain too much. Ah kids, what a wonderful yet complicated time! You look great, and looks like being a mother suits you VERY well!
Thanks for the pictures of Calvin and your housing. My goodness, Calvin has changed since I put his picture up with the other grandkids. What a sweet baby!
I'm glad you're adjusting to San Jose. What a fun place to be for the summer. (Better than Mesa!)
Thanks for the update Lindsay! Right now I don't see much of you in Calvin, but it could all change tomorrow. Does he do well in a sling? My boys really did not care for it after about 4 months. Enjoy this time. It passes too quickly!
He is so much different in just a couple weeks! I loved the sixth picture of him. It reminded me of the "serious" pose Trevor is doing in one of your side-column pictures. Savor every minute you can with just having one baby. The next baby you have you will have wished you had. Sounds like everything is well and Trevor is enjoying Microsoft. Love ya!
Wow, he is starting to fill out and gets some chubs on him - so cute! That's so nice he sleeps well at night - I'm still waiting for Eden. I love your place; I'd do anything for carpet in the living area. Wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment