Calvin loves to suck on his pacifier, but the only problem is it keeps falling out of his mouth. Trevor was becoming tiresome of sticking it back in his mouth so he decided to try to strap the pacifier to his mouth. He used a drawstring as shown below in the following pictures.



Obviously this is NOT a safe invention and don't worry, we took it right off after we took the pictures. We just thought it looked really funny. We also tried having Calvin's tiger hold the pacifier in place, but that didn't last very long (he punched the tiger away from himself). Oh well, I guess Trevor will just have to stay up with Calvin and keep putting it back into his mouth until he falls asleep! :0)

We also FINALLY got our stroller and Calvin seems to really like it! It's fun to be able to go outside with him and he loves looking around. He fell asleep about 10 seconds after this picture was taken.

4 comments:
Awwww... keep the pictures coming! He is adorable! We tried several different ways to keep the pacifier in, too, with no luck. I never thought I would have said this, but having a thumbsucker was the BEST because they found their own pacifier and she was our best sleeper... now I have a three-year-old who loves her thumb, though!
My boys really did not have a problem with pacifiers. (They also all gave them up after they turned 3 months.) Do you have a different type of pacifier, like the soothie they normally have in the hospital? I love the stroller. I hope it lasts you for many years to come. I love the pictures!
I didn't get a pacifier at the hospital because I was too afraid of confusion with nursing. I should have asked for one and just kept it until he was older, but I didn't think about it at the time.
Happy Birthday, Calvin! One month old today! Has that been a long month or short month for you? I loved Trevor's pacifier invention -That was always a challenge for us, too. Ended up - none of my kids used a pacifier.
Post a Comment