Saturday, July 14, 2007

Birthday Specials

I don't know how many of you know about these birthday specials, but I thought I would share them with you anyway! Maybe someone else knows of specials and can share them as well!

Cold Stone Creamery: Get a free love-it size of ice cream! We go every year and split one between the two of us. You have to sign up for the club and print off the coupon, otherwise I don't think they will give it to you.

Red Robin: Get a free meal on your birthday! It works similar to Cold Stone Creamery. They give you a two week window in which you can redeem it and you need to sign up for the club. I would recommend using your "spam" email account because they email you other stuff throughout the year as well.

For those in Provo/Orem, there's Tucanos Brazilian Grill. I've never signed up for it, but you also get a free meal for your birthday.

Any other fun deals people know about? (It's my birthday next week, which is why I have this sudden interest in birthday deals)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it Lindsay! Here is a list for AZ:

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13099