Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our First Posting!

I feel like I'm copying everyone else, but I have to admit how much I enjoy reading other people's blogs and this is the fastest way to communicate to family members how things are going in our lives. Trevor wanted to create a "Choose your own adventure" blog (one in which you could follow us through our daily lives!), but he didn't have the time to program it. He even tried using a program called flex to create a website, but that also was taking too much time. So we decided to go the fastest and easy way and use blogspot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's exciting to be involved in this "blog world". I'm looking forward to reading what's going on in the Florence household.

...and to think I was a bit excited you might buy a Kitchenetics mixer...

katieo said...

Welcome to blog world! All the cool kids are doing it...

Don't feel like your copying. It's always so much fun when someone else joins they circle!
And Choose Your Own Adventure? I totally forgot about those books. ha! I'm using iWeb for Bloppy and Whoopy and blogger for Sister Skinny, and I like blogger SO MUCH BETTER! I think it's the easiest of any of the formats out there (even if it is a little limiting)

Sarah said...

I think the best part about a blog is that you don't have to repeat yourself over and over. Funnier part is when you get your hair cut and the person cutting your hair already knows what is going on in your life! (That is why we love Lori.)

T and B said...

The other day we were talking about how we wished that Trevor and Lindsay had a blog. Thanks for getting one. It's great to see what you guys are up to.