Yesterday, Amazon paid for us to a Mariner's game! It was the first time that Trevor and I have been to a major league baseball game. They first had a get-together before the game with drinks and appetizers. Apparently they didn't order enough food for the number of people that were there and a lot of people didn't even get any food. Luckily we got there early enough.
Here I am standing on top of Safeco Stadium with Seattle skyscrapers in the background.
We had pretty good seats... way up in the top! It was a lot of fun.
We left at the beginning of the 9th inning because we didn't want to stay up too late and wanted to beat the crowd. It's a good thing actually, because the Mariners were losing 3-2 when we left, and the Oakland A's scored three more runs in the last inning winning the game 6-2. It was still an exciting game though. We thoroughly enjoyed it!
Saturday we are going to Mt. Rainier. We'll tell you more about it later.

6 comments:
You'll love Mt. Rainier! Jessica says that it is sooooo Pretty. I don't know how you guys can go to sleep early when the sun is still up after 9pm. I lost track of time when I was in Washington last week because the sun sets so late.
Looks like fun! You guys sound like you're really enjoying it up there. And it looks beautiful, so green! Totally opposite of dry California. :) I guess every place has it's different kind of "beautiful".
Sounds like fun!! I cannot believe you are wearing jackets!!! It is July!!!!
Yeah, you need jackets at all times with you in Seattle. It could be sunny, rainy, windy, and hot all in one day. I guess in these pictures I really didn't need to wear my jacket, but I didn't want to have to hold it.
Lindsay, your last comment made me laugh. "I didn't want to have to hold it." I was VT this week and my companion brought up the point that when you become the mom, you have the unofficial title of "holder of things". It is true- "Mom, hold this" is a very common phrase... Sorry just had to insert.
Glad you had a great time. I hope Mt. Rainier is another incredible day for you.
Sarah- Yes, I guess I will have to get used to carrying stuff when I become a mom. I just want to delay it as long as possible.
Steven- There is an easy solution to the sun problem after 9pm... We go to bed around 10:30 or later. The worst for me is when I wake up because light is shining into our bedroom and it is only 5:15 am.
Post a Comment