So I left my jump drive at work on accident... guess I won't be working on my thesis tonight. Instead I will post another cool link on our Blog! This is for all those who went to BYU at one point or another and had the experience of parking on campus. Trevor and I thought it was really funny. We hope you enjoy it!
This parking lot shown by the Tanner building is no longer there even. According to Aaron Miller (our cousin) they are supposedly building a parking garage for graduate students and faculty (hopefully not just faculty). Did you hear they also want to put parking meters south of campus? I stilll think the best solution is to charge for parking permits (currently they are free for all students). I'm just glad we live close enough to walk to campus...

6 comments:
That was hilarious! Are you sure you are not carrying around that handicap sign in your trunk?
That was great!!
I loved the parking video! At first I thought it was Trevor or his brother (even though I don't know what Hank looks like).
Lindsay, didn't you do a stat project on the perils of parking at BYU? Was your "plan" ever accepted by the BYU Administration? Probably not, it was too easy of a solution.
I think the BYU administration doesn't ever want to admit that they have a "parking problem". I would be shocked if they did anything because of our project.
That was hilarious!
Now that Aaron teaches part-time at the Y (A sticker), AND Luke goes to preschool there (access throught the gates), we feel way better than everyone else.
It's about friggin' time!LOL!
Thank goodness for that 830 bus that stopped right in front of our house every 15 minutes! However, I did use my motorcycle (with out-dated "Michigan" plates so they wouldn't know it was illegal) a couple of times to park up on campus to avoid the hassle. Great video.
Post a Comment