So the other day Trevor was showing me this really funny website called "Will it Blend". They take objects that typically don't go in a blender (like an iPod) and see if they can blend it. They have really powerful blenders and it is amazing what they are able to blend (that's why I asked you mom where your mixer was from, it is the same company!). Maybe we are just strange, but we found it fascinating. My favorite was the glow stick one. I'd say it's good advertising for their product don't you? They are located in Orem, UT.
Here is the glow stick video:
Here is another video for your enjoyment (this explains our blog title). Be prepared for something really really random! It's funnier when you watch it with other people and it's like the fifth time you've seen it (so don't feel bad if you think it is not so funny).
There are more I want to post, but Trevor wants me to wait and we will post them later. Stay tuned for more cool links!
First week of Christmas
6 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my heavens. "will it blend" Have you seen the one where they blend an iPhone? Aaron almost cried.
Have you looked on eBay to see how much they are selling the blended iPhone for???
Click here to find out!
(Notice what else they are giving away with it though)
Yeah, Aaron showed it to me. All I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes.
Post a Comment