Sunday, September 7, 2008

One of Calvin's fascinations

Calvin loves to have blankets, stuffed animals, or anything soft by his head. I think it is very comforting to him. Whenever I go in to check on him during a nap or play time, many times I find him in this state:



Many many times I have to check and make sure he is breathing and has an air passageway for his nose :0).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE those pictures!

It is things like that you forget later on. When Calvin comes to you later and says, "Mom, did you know that 'Johnny' sleeps this way?" You can say, "I know where he got it from..."

Andrae said...

I love things like that!

Alora sleeps mostly hanging off the bed and mostly uncovered. It is so funny when we go into check on the her, we cover her up and put her back on her bed and literally the moment we turn to walk out she kicks part of the blanket off and moves back to the edge of the bed....

Rayme III used to suck on whatever was closest to him...eventually he found his "mine" (a blanket) which he would suck on to fall asleep and stay asleep.

my blog is no longer private so you can take a look if you like :)