Monday, September 22, 2008

You know you are cool when...

you are driving with your windows rolled down and you stop at an intersection where a group of Gothic high school students are waiting to cross the street and it's obvious they like the music you are listening to.

Who would have thought we would be playing 'cool' music... :0) I'm guessing it won't happen too much in our lives!

What were we listening to you may ask? Tribute from Jack Black's band: Tenacious D (one of their few clean songs).

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Ha, that is one of the funniest things I have ever heard! You must be cool!

By they way, congrats on moving "offically" I am jealous, I want to live in Cali!

*Meg Larsen* said...

well, that's because songs like that will always be cool :o) it really is the greatest song in the world...

Trevor said...

It actually isn't the greatest song in the world; it's just a tribute.