Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chip off the old block

Yesterday I posted this picture of "Calvin":


That, in reality, is me at around 4 months! Lindsay and I were looking at baby pictures on Sunday and we realized just how much Calvin looks like me. We have the same nose, round head, lack of hair, and cheeks. It's uncanny! For comparison, here's a picture of Calvin playing:

6 comments:

Maria and Ryan said...

uncanny indeed!

Jared and Delia said...

I knew you guys had to pulling our leg on that one. The photo looked too old to be recent. Calvin is Trevor's mini me!

Jen said...

I wondered why that first picture looked older, too. That is crazy!

GordonandChrissy said...

I thought the same thing about the picture. But then it looked just like him, so ... I was fooled. :)

Julie said...

Calvin is so sweet, and getting so big! I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up again. I can't believe how fast the summer went by.

Stephanie said...

That's great! I wonder if the similarities will continue as he gets older.