Chrissy- Aunt Amy gave me two for Jonathan's baby shower. She made them and they are the favorites of my boys. They are not too difficult to make. Ask her about it!
Trevor and I have been married six years now. Our first son, Calvin, was born in May, 2008 and Levi was born in March, 2010. Trevor graduated with his Master's degree in Computer Science at BYU and now works for Google. I graduated with my Master's in Statistics from BYU and am now a full-time mom. We love being a family and are excited what life has in store for us!
4 comments:
Precious! That's the cutest duckie I've ever seen.
THANK YOU!!! It is much appreciated. I love the picture!
He's adorable! I love those little hooded towels on babies. I want about 10 of them. :)
Chrissy- Aunt Amy gave me two for Jonathan's baby shower. She made them and they are the favorites of my boys. They are not too difficult to make. Ask her about it!
He seems like a very content baby.
Post a Comment