
The activity was really fun and we got to know some more people in our ward. We had a chili cook-off and peach cobbler for dessert. We didn't stay the night because we didn't think it would be wise with Calvin.
That's a great smile!

Here you can leaves the leaves changing color better.

This is a classic Calvin smile! :0)

6 comments:
Oh my - what a cute smile! He looks like Trevor in that picture.
What a happy little smile! Those trees are beautiful. :)
You camped overnight with Calvin? I am glad you found it this year.
I love that smile too!
We actually didn't spend the night. We didn't think it would be very wise with a 4-month-old. :0) We were only there Friday night and went home after a couple hours.
I feel so much better that you did not camp overnight. Now John won't call me a complete wimp for not wanting to camp when Thomas was 6 months old. Wait...we did camp overnight (in a cabin) when he was 6 months old and he CRIED the entire time!
Oh, those pics make me miss Utah SO much! THe fall is absolutely gorgeous in Utah--you guys are absolutely gorgeous as well! I love that Calvin! When's his bday? Is he older or younger than Marshall? i forget...
Post a Comment