We went with Heather, Cesar, Alicey, Olivia, Mandy, Summer, and Hank. Alicey went on her first ride ever! She loved it and wanted to go on all the rides after that!
I couldn't believe how big this steer was! It was around 2900 lbs and 6 feet tall!

I wasn't a big fan of the cow smell.
Ahhhhh! Much better! They had really gorgeous flowers!
They had an awesome butter sculpture! Pretty amazing!
Little Shop of Horrors creation.
Mmmmm.... gotta love the "carni" food!!! :0)


Calvin had quite a bit to say himself about the fair!

5 comments:
That video of Calvin talking is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! How did you ever get him to talk do much? I love it!
I am glad you had such a good time at the State Fair. It is always fun when you have others to go with. We took Jonathan when he was 2 months old and he was not nearly as animated as Calvin.
That is way cute! That's awesome he allowed you to tape him "in motion." I couldn't find the deep fried PB & J anywhere at the fair. Did you get to try one?
We did find it! It's located in a little booth with a big line of people. But no, we didn't get to try one.
That video is so cute! His little smile is adorable. And, that steer is HUGE! I love fairs and carnivals like that, they're so fun to walk around at.
Post a Comment