Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Official!

We are moving back to Silicon Valley next year! After much consideration and prayer we have decided to accept the full-time offer from Microsoft. Before we head back to California, I need to finish my Master's degree which will be sometime between April and August. We're both really excited and look forward to this new turn in our lives!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

How nice you know where you will be. We are excited for your family!

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!! That's a good feeling to have that security after graduation. I'm very proud of you and your accomplishments! You've worked hard and earned everything good that comes to you. (I'll just miss you and your family...)

GordonandChrissy said...

Yay! We're very excited for you guys!!! And that little Cavlin is adorable, those shorts are awesome!

Maria and Ryan said...

Congrats guys! nice to have the decision made, eh? We'll miss you being close to us though...hopefully we can get together sometimes when we visit the fam in CA. Where're you going to be for xmas this year?

Jen said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!