Sunday, September 14, 2008

Latest Project

I really wanted to get a wreath for our door but didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. Kathryn helped me pick out a base and the leaves. Thank goodness for Roberts Arts and Crafts and their 40% off sale! I assembled it together yesterday. I think it turned out pretty well! The whole thing cost $4.00 less than buying one pre-made and I like it way more than the ones I saw already put together (the ones that weren't ridiculously expensive that is).

2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

This is such good timing. I was just in Joanne's Fabric and Crafts store yesterday trying to figure out some kind of inexpensive craft for Fall to do for our house or front porch. That wreath is so cute! And, so very Fall! I love it. :)

Kathryn said...

Wow Lindsay! That wreath turned out better that I thought. It is a whole lot nicer than the pre - ones we were looking at. Awesome job!